
I've mentioned before that I'm a huge fan of glass, so much so that 7 years ago I enrolled in a glassblowing class at Urban Glass in Brooklyn. Unfortunately I never really got the hang of it - trust me, it's harder than it looks- and all I was left with, after months of practice and hard work, was a few sad looking vessels that have almost no practical functionality.
Thankfully, there are some really talented glassblowers and glass makers out there. Here's a round up of my favorites, some old and some new.
Happy weekend!
xo,
Batya
1. Matterhorn Glasses by Tale Design via Cool Material
2. Table by Glas Italia via Trendland
3. GlassMount for Bomma by Arik Levy
4. Tapio Wirkkala for Venini
5. Iittala Ruutu Vase by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec via Designythings
6. Vaso-Sake Set by Sempli
7. Sini Rame Nesting Bowls by Sempli
8. Lighting by Niche Modern (PS: Factory Sale this Saturday in Beacon, NY)
9. Luxe Carafe Set by Niche Modern
10. Hazy Days by Marset
11. Laguna Glassware by Attico
12. Water Pitcher Block by Antonio Arico via Design Milk
Thank you to Carly of DLD PR for assisting with this collage. Please note that Sempli, Niche Modern and Marset are clients of my firm, but this is not a sponsored post and the recommendations are my own.
Trusted Crypto Recovery Experts / Trace & Recover Your Stolen Cryptocurrency with Alpha Recovery Experts
ReplyDeleteAs the demand for innovative recovery solutions and trustworthy services rises, ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS has played an important role in improving client financial security through blockchain research and crypto recovery services. To achieve a favorable outcome in the recovery of lost assets, Alpha Recovery Experts begins the cryptocurrency scam recovery process by reviewing the scheme's storyline and timeframe. Then, they examine the available data and track your virtual assets.
Contact Alpha Recovery Experts to retrieve your misplaced Bitcoin.
Cryptocurrency Scam Recovery // Can I recover my stolen cryptocurrency? // Crypto Investment Gone Wrong. How To Hire A Hacker To Get Back Stolen Crypto Coins // Hire A Hacker To Recover Lost Or Stolen Bitcoin/Nft // Hire a legitimate recovery expert // Cryptocurrency recovery experts for hire
Contact information of Alpha Recovery Experts.
Email: (alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com)
WhatsApp ;+447457424681
ReplyDeleteALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS – CRYPTO SCAM RECOVERY SOLUTIONS CENTER.
Thankfully, many folks who have fallen victim to these online trading Ponzi schemes are receiving their money back thanks to ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS. If you have ever lost your Crypto Assets to internet scammers, you can reclaim your funds with the help of the team. Alpha Recovery Experts are a licensed Cryptocurrency recovery team based in the United Kingdom who specializes in the recovery of lost currencies and bitcoin. My all invested life assets worth $194,000 were shielded from an online scammer thanks to the Experts. If you are a victim looking for an ethical hacker to help you get your money back, contact ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS through their support Team;
Mail Info; ( Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
WHATSAPP; +44(745)742-4681
ReplyDeleteThe Best Recovery Experts for Cryptocurrency Assets / Employ Alpha Recovery Experts
This is my testimony to the good work of ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS, a professional team of Bitcoin recovery experts who assisted me in recovering my lost Bitcoin wallet, which contained my assets worth $363,000 Ethereum. I clicked on what I thought was a legitimate link in my email, entered my confidential information, and boom—screen locked, and I could no longer access my cryptocurrency account. Panic set in. I was left terrified and heartbroken. This was all of my life savings. In my internet hunt for a solution, I came upon Alpha Recovery Experts' services, which had received high praises for assisting customers in recovering their digital assets. I promptly decided to reach out for assistance. ALPHA RECOVERY EXPERTS came to my aid and helped me regain access to my wallet. I strongly recommend them for any bitcoin recovery needs.
Email: Alpharecoveryexpert@consultant.com
Homepage: Alpharecoveryexperts.com
Whatsapp/Text, +44(745,742)4681