Monday, December 30, 2013

cocktail round-up and happy new year!

I love New Year's Eve. I truly do. I’ve spent the night of December 31st trying to speak Italian in Rome, toasting in the new year on a boat sailing down the coast of Chile, in the French Quarter of New Orleans, in San Francisco's Castro District, in Peru near Machu-Picchu, getting lost in the Sinai dessert and inside a few clubs in Manhattan and Brooklyn- all celebrated with the best of friends. Then I settled down and I had kids…
..whom I love dearly, but let's be honest, New Year's Eve is not exactly the wild celebration it once was…
Finding a babysitter can be a bit challenging and (it might be age) but everything seems so crowded. So recently I’ve kept it simple: a home cooked meal, a bunch of friends and some good cocktails. Which is all one ever really needs, right? 
Here's a little round-up of some of my favorite drinks this year. Enjoy them!
I hope that your new year is bright and filled with peace, love, friendship and adventure. Thank you for tuning in and being part of my little space on the very busy internet. 
See you all next year! Be well and cheers!
xo, 
Batya

1. Apple Cider Hot Toddy by Cookie + Kate
2. Golden Raspberry Lillet Cocktail by 101 Cookbooks, Quitokeeto 
3. Mango Raspberry Bellinis from a House in the Hills
5. Limoncello Raspberry Prosecco Cooler by Comfort of Cooking
6. The Roman Holiday by the Pharmacie on Design Sponge
7. Concord Lime Vodka Collins by Brooklyn Supper
8. Cardamom Rose Cocktail by Apothecary on Design Sponge
9. Winter Sun Cocktail by Two Tarts

Special thanks to Carly Loman, the Jr. Account Executive at DLD PR (which is where I work!), for putting this collage together. She's great!
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment